Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Knitting



Top photo is the Christmas Auction Scarf. I love the graphic stripes. I dyed the yarn, 2 ply superwash merino. I really want to keep this one but I promised so off the the school auction it goes.
The other pic is 2 little felted monsters. I have these 2 bodies stashed in my knits o shame box. Some buttons for eyes and a little bit of felted yarn for the hair. The kids love them. Bobo runs around with his all day. I need to take some more pictures. I have 8 fo's sitting here to show you. I have knit 4 hats and 4 cowls in the last week or so. I am very close to finishing the gift knitting.
GAL will be here for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see her! I have a box of BunkyBobos yarn here for her. Can't wait to see what she has planned for it.
btw I can hear Bunky reading The Lorax to MB. Very cute.

No comments: