Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update

So I can not find the scarf I just showed you. I think/hope it is in the house somewhere. Bummer

Still not tons of knitting. Gonna start a plain sock for work knitting. I had to rip about 5 rounds of me Nevill socks due to chart failure on my part. Note to self. get row counter.

Speaking of work and knitting. A very sweet old lady came in yesterday to pick up her new glasses. Her daughter had brought her in. She was wearing a lovely hand knit sweater. I asked her about it and she said she had knit about 20 of them over her lifetime. I showed her my hand knit socks and made her day. She told me she can't knit much now due to hand issues. She misses it. Her daughter thanked me for being so nice to her Mom. Made my day too.

That's all for now. Carin is coming over for the Doctor, Amy, River Song and the Weeping Angles. Not to worry Shells. I'll bring you the dvd next knit night.

No comments: