Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I just love these new PJ's the kids got for Christmas. Hard to see in the pic but MB's have sock monkeys on them.
Yarn: BoboSocks colorway: Voodoo Child pattern: my basic sock. I love to have a pair of brand new wool socks to wear Christmas morning!



Hubby's new hat! Yarn: Dale of Norway Helio spruce and taupe. Pattern made up as I went along.
As you can see we all made it through Christmas. There was a lot less under the tree this year but the kids did not seem to notice. They both got the one thing they wanted most (zu zu pet for Bunky and a Lego set for MB) They were thrilled.
I am really pretty glad to let 2009 go. It has been a tough year for us. I have a good feeling about 2010. Happy New Year everybody! Be safe if you go out tonight. and Happy Birthday to my little brother! He is 35 today!

No comments: