Friday, April 23, 2010

Working Mom

Not been much knitting going on around here lately. Work is great and I am really enjoying it but it has cut way into my knitting time.

Working at this optical place is turning out to be a lot of fun for me. I like the clients and the Doc and S are great. I am eating better and taking better care of myself. Seems I may have forgotten that work can be rewarding and even fun if you are lucky enough to enjoy what you do. Who knew going back to work would make me feel so much better? I feel like a better Mom too. Pretty fair trade for a bit less knitting time.

However, I am not going to have tons of time for dyeing yarn so I am going to close the Etsy shop. At least for awhile. I just need that time for something else right now. I think next Saturday will be closing day. Get it while you can!

No comments: