Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

It is the 4th of july and big dog Winston is a pussy! he has been hiding in the house and will not go out because he is afraid of fireworks. Even when they are no fireworks going off he cowers in the corner. Poor guy. Puppy Toph couldn't care less. She is feisty and fearless. She just barks right back at them. This would not be a problem if the people in the neighborhood did not set off fireworks at 3 in the morning!


In shop news. I have the first of the spinning fiber ready for the shop.(I hope it s dry this morning!) Ms. B will be glad to know that it is the colorway Strider. Pictures later today. Also the last of the Guide colorways. I will be starting on the fall/winter colorways soon. I really enjoyed working with a theme so I am thinking about one for the f/w line. I have too many ideas to count right now. I need to do some research.

In knitting. I finished the Estes scarf. The lace shawl still needs to be ripped back. I am not too sure about that one. I may just restart it. I am working on some socks too. Not sure what I'll do next. Maybe Dads Vest. or maybe a fair isle hat. or maybe some mittens.

Hope you all enjoy the long holiday weekend!

No comments: