Friday, August 01, 2008

Malabrigo

I knit this up the other day when I was feeling the need to finish something. This pattern is called The Birthday Cowl. I found it on Ravelry. Yarn is Malabrigo worsted. I think the color is Oceans. (something like that). Soft and warm, it will be keeping someone warn this winter.

In other news I joined a few of the Knit night gals yesterday at Miss Violets to dye the Loopy Ewe order. We had a great time and you will love Miss V's new line. Very cool.

GAL is coming to visit in a few weeks! Yeah. She and Future will be here for MG's first day of school. I'm gonna help her turn her first heel.

speaking of socks, I had to rip back Dads sock. It was far to big even for man feet. A size smaller dpn's should solve the problem. However I was not lovin the pattern with the yarn. The pattern really needs a solid color yarn. oh well live and learn. Off to look for good men's sock patterns.

No comments: