Friday, August 15, 2008

A Very Monster Girl Poncho

Don't you love this on her? MG doesn't like sweaters much. This poncho seem like the perfect fit. The pattern is by The Yarn Harlot and can be found on her blog under A Very Harlot Poncho. I got the yarn in swap and I really like it. it is ArtYarns Ultra Merino I don't remember the colorway number. Soft pinks and greens it suits MG well I think. She told me 'No fringe Mom" so no fringe it is. I was worried about curling but blocking seems to have taken care of that. The yarn is very soft and nice to work with. I like the pattern too. I may have to knit myself one of these for the winter.

2 comments:

bockstark.knits said...

It looks fantastic on her!!

loopykd said...

Really nice! I love it on her. Will she wear it? My 7 yo won't wear stuff I make her but she keeps asking me to make stuff, I make it, it sits. Will I never learn?