Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Progress and the frog pond

Well my sock has decided it does not want to be a sock. I showed it to the intended giftee as she loves the yarn but is not sure she would wear the socks because they would be "too pretty". She would like some wrist warmers though so I think I will be frogging again.

WCEP is a few rows away from binding off. Then I have to pick up and knit the liner. It will be some time before hubby needs a hat this warm so it is on the back burner for now.

The sleeves for Tubey are very near to done. Then pick up and knit on the body. Should be a piece of cake.(I hope) Can someone please explain my urge to knit a wool sweater in the middle of summer? The knitting of this sweater is really easy so it is mindless knitting for me.

Today however is all about the bag I am knitting for my HSKS partner. I need to get it done so I can send off the goodies I have collected for her! Pictures after it has reached its new home.

No comments: