Thursday, March 19, 2009

PhatFiber March Box


When I got back from the school yesterday I found this. My Phat Fiber box for March!



Really great yarns from (bottom row starting with the purple)Fire Lizard Studios,Sweet Pea Fibers,wildethyme,(top row next to purple)Dragon Maille,From Ewe to You, Northern Lights Fiber Co, and Knit it Up! All of them are wonderful. I really love the Knit it Up. It has silver in it and its sparkles. Most of these will become part of the scrap blanket.

Fiber samples from: The green round one is Wild Hare Fiber Studio from local sheep. The little bag is from East Kentucky Fibers. The colors are wonderful and marked by dyelot. The green/yellow braid is from cloudover69. BFL. Very soft. The blueish one is Hampton Artistic Yarns. Falkland top. Very pretty.


Here you will also see a Lavender Sachet from Ambrosia and Bliss,a shawl pin from Wyrding Studios that I love deeply. Also a bag from Ruddawg. I love her bags. I own 5 of her sock size bags and one of the bigger ones. I traded some fabric to her and had her make me some last fall. They are wonderful and the price is great! My last 2 swap pals got Ruddawg bags too! There are a few more goodies in my box. I will post the rest later. I need better pics. Jessie and Marcus do a great job with these boxes. I hope the people who got my samples like them.


No comments: