Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

This picture is from last summer in the Rockies. This is one of the places we hope to take Mom and Dad this summer.


I have been busy getting another box ready for PhatFiber. These little samples are fun to make. I'll show you when I get them done.





In knitting news I am about done with the sock in the last post. I have also been working on a gift for Bunky's teacher who will retire this year after many years of teaching 2nd grade. Speaking of school. I took Monkey Boy to Kindergarten round up and he is very excited to start school. He went off to see the classroom with the teacher while I gave my little talk about the PTO. The teacher said he was very good. He even wrote his own name on his papers by himself.





I had a fun idea for a new line of colorways so look for more on that soon.

No comments: