Sunday, June 24, 2007

Swaps and Secret Pals

SP10 ends at the end of June. By the end of next week I should know who has been sending me great little packages for the last 3 months. Yeah! I can't wait. It is kinda like meeting a pen pal or something. So Hello to my pal out there in blog land. I hope you had a great vacation!

I have sent my last box out to my pal and she should get it on Tuesday. I hope she likes everything. I sent her somethings I love as well as some stuff I know she will like. I wanted to send somethings that showed who I was and what I do. I will post a link to her on Tuesday so my 3 readers can meet her too. She has been blogging a long time and is very funny. You will love her.

HSKS matches will go out tomorrow. I can't wait to get started. I will have to take a break from knitting to read the last Harry Potter book. Anyone as excited as I am?

3 comments:

Mary said...

I am really excited the people I work with ordered me the book for my birthday.I usually have to sit right down and start reading.I am sad it is the last.Mary

Lorena said...

Eee! Eee! Squee! Eureka, I have found you! You are a fantastic, wonderful, thoughtful spoiler! I'll be posting about you momentarily, I just had to come by here first and give you a very warm thank you. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have not been in a blogging frame of mind since mid-June. That vacation really through me off. We had a great time, thank you for asking. However, my Dad ended up in the hospital while we were there. More on that later, he is ok now. Your June package was mailed today!

Your SP10