Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bunky Girl Lip Balm











So here it is ready for shipping. Bunky Girl Lip balm. I have 2 flavors listed in the shop right now with more coming today. All flavors are Bunky Girl approved. In case you hadn't guessed Bunky Girl is MG. (MB is Bobo). There will be some other products in the Bunky Girl line down the road. I want to do a bunch of things for girls Bunky's age. The soap and bubble bath from the party was such a big hit I am going to do some for the shop as soon as I sell some yarn. Speaking of yarn. I am putting up the fall listings over the next 2 days. I will let you know when they are all up. But just in case you can't wait to see here is another,



Dionysus: God of wine, parties/festivals, madness and merriment. He represents not only the intoxicating power of wine, but also its social and beneficial influences. His symbols are the grape vine, ivy, and thyrsos. He is also God of the Theatre.
Deep purples and ruddy browns







Momus: God of Satire and Criticism.
Golden brown to Rich Mahogany.

No comments: