Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Some body really likes me...



Look what I got in the mail today!My Secret Pal sent me a box. I was a little worried when I saw it because it look like the FedEx guy sat on it but all was well within. Check it out.
I got a cute little Easter Basket with an egg that will grow into flowers. MG will love this, there are some Dove eggs. um some may have not made the pic. a set of size one bamboo DPN's, the little curly things to keep my DPN's together and the must beautiful sock yarn I have ever owned. I left it upstairs but I believe it is Artyarn in shades of red. My fave! I was stunned by its beauty! I am in love! The color in the group shot is closest but let me tell ya it is gorgeous. I spent a few minutes just petting it.I am going to knit one pair of practice socks and then these babies will become socks for me. I am not sure what kind yet but I want them to be perfect. Selfish I know but the yarn was given to me so...
Thank You so much to my SP10! I hope you are being well spoiled by someone.
I have also sent a box to my spoliee. I do hope she likes it. This exchange has been fun. I really tried to pick things I think she will like. And I loved everything I sent. What fun! I am always stunned by just how wonderful people can be to people they have never met. I can not wait to "meet" my pal. I hope she gets as good as she gave...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked your package! It was fun to put together for you. It is also great to feel we've landed such a good match!

SP10