Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday.

So last night I helped Miss. V finish up her next order for The Loopy Ewe. People you are gonna want to run when it goes up because it looks beautiful. It was a fun way to spend Knit Night. Tara also brought 3 huge bags of yarn for us to maul over. I came home with some old skeins of worsted virgin wool. I may over dye some. It will be great for a felted something.

Today is Field day at MG's school so MB and I are going over to help serve lunch. Should be lots of fun and it looks like a nice day.MB loves to do stuff at the school. He is going to help me pass out cookies.

Also on tap for today: Finish MIL's comfort shawl. I hope she likes it. I am going to be the bigger person and act like nothing happened last year when she comes to visit. Her husband will be with her this time so It should be better. I will call him the Lt Colonel. (he is one as well as a an Air Force lawyer.) She said she wants to stay in a hotel so we will see.

Hubby has 3 days off this weekend. We are planing on working on the house. I think we could get the basement done. As in ...after 2 years done! knock on wood...

No comments: