Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Updates and stuff

Miss V gave me this hank of yarn with no tag. I think she said it was from hipknits but I did not write it down. Anyway I am knitting it up into a simple shawl for my MIL. She is coming to visit right before our trip so I hope to have it done by then. The yarn is super soft (I think cashmere) and the pattern is super easy.

I finished the first knee sock. The second is cast on but not much else. I have been busy with Toph. She chews on everything. She is outside right now chewing on a rope toy, well it used to be a rope. I think.

Monster Girl has this week and next. Then she is out of school for the summer. She is ready for 2nd grade even though she will have a new teacher. MG was lucky enough to have the same teacher for K and 1st. We will miss Mr. B. She is a great teacher. I hope MB gets her at least once.

We have a busy June planned. I am hoping to spend the rest of the summer just enjoying being a Mom and get started on my optical course.
Gotta run MB wants to play on the computer

No comments: