Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holiday sock kits


Here is a new item I will be putting up in the shop this weekend. A little gift bag for the sock knitters! The kit includes a skein of BunkyBobo's Superwash Merino sock yarn. Colorway shown is Jangle
A set of 2.25mm dpn's, a sock blocker key chain, darning needle, a split ring marker, a tube of Bunky Girl Lip Balm and a little surprise. All in a cute little canvas bag. What do you think? cute eh? And the price is right at $28.00.
In other shop news, every skein you order in October comes with a free Bunky Girl Lip Balm!
I will have more fun shop news later today! Stay tuned.
In knitting news: MG took the Squared Mitts I finished the other day. She grabbed them the minute they came off the needles and has had them on since so I guess they are a hit. I need to make myself a pair. The new neck warmer pattern is coming along. This one will fit an adult human and not get bunched up under a coat. I am not crazy about the color though so I may try to over dye it when its finished. I hope to get it done today. The December bride muff had to be frogged. The gauge was way off so that one is back to the drawing board. There are new socks in the works too but that will have to wait. I have a play date with Monster Boy.

No comments: