Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Facebook

Yes I joined yet another networking site. My cousin Aaron invited me to join facebook a while back so I finally took the plunge. I have found many of my High School friends already. It is really fun to see pictures of them and their family's. It is hard to believe it has been so long since I have heard from them. When we were in school together the web was still a dream and we had to learn to use a typewriter (do they even make those anymore?) I think the Internet is the biggest time sucker ever created.

In knitting news: I am still working on the border of the blankie. I put it aside yesterday to work on the socks. I hope to have it done before the holiday weekend is over.
Other than that I got nothing

In politics: I saw on the news today that our Government has taken on 8.5 trillion dollars in bail out related debt this year. Where does this money come from I wonder? China? I am starting to think we had all better learn to speak Chinese soon. What comes after a trillion anyway?

In family life: Bunky is feeling a little better today. She slept well and ate this morning. She seems to be on the mend. Monkey boy talks everyday about "when I go to school" I am glad to see him so excited about it. I have a feeling it will be harder on me to see him go to school that it was with Bunky. He's my last baby and he is growing up fast. I miss the days of baby snuggles but I don't miss the sleepless nights and diapers! Life marches on weather we want it too or not.

No comments: