Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bit Part Demon


"I'm that guy you see in every horror flick.
You may not remember me, I come and go too quick.
You wouldn't know my name, I hardly ever speak a line.
If the hero kills a hundred demons, I'd be the forgettable number thirty nine.
'Cuz I'm a bit part demon, a small time misfit. I'd say you'd be dead by dawn but I don't really mean it.I'm a threat to no one, the other deadites make fun of me."
Hubby sang the song Bit Part Demon in the Halloween show (lyrics above) Well Demons need horns so Here is what I came up with. A knit beanie with big ole horns sticking out. The horns are plastic. The get up worked great on stage. If you are a fan of the Evil Dead movies check out Evil Dead the Musical. It is super funny. Youtube has lots of fun clips of the show.
November is National Blog Posting Month. Last year I managed to post once a day in November We will see if I can keep up this year.

No comments: