Saturday, October 13, 2007

Etsy Fiber Arts Street Team Trunk Show!

So I joined the great group of artist to help promote my yarns and stuff. We are having a Trunk Show in NYC next month. Below are all the details:

Etsy Fiber Arts Street Team sale and trunk show extravaganza!
Who: the fabulous independent spinners, knitters, crocheters, weavers, felters, yarn-makers and fiber artists of Etsy.com, your place to buy handmade!
What: a giant event, online and in person, celebrating all things handmade and fiber!
When: Teamwide sale in online shops from Nov. 1 - Nov. 15. Trunk show date is Nov. 16, online and at Etsy Labs 6 - 8 p.m. EST.
Where: Etsy Labs, 325 Gold Street, 6th Floor, Brooklyn NY 11201 , and also online at www.etsy.com and www.etsyfast.com
Why: Warm up your November with our great fiber artists! Great sales on items for the holidays, supplies, and more! Interact with our members, learning more about these products and techniques! Buy handmade.
How: RSVP at labs@etsy.com, check www.etsyfast.com for more info, and be sure to visit us during our sale and show Nov. 16!


I will not be there in person but I will have a sale offer in my shop so watch out for that. I am sending some promo items out for the goodie bags so maybe I will see some increase in traffic.


I am dyeing up yarn like crazy for Mondays update. I gave myself a deadline so I don't dilly dally. I am very pleased with this new batch. My favorite so far is called Hotspur, Named for another one of Hubby's parts. A gold star to anyone who can name the play. I will give you a hint: its the Bard again. I have not taken its picture yet due to rainy gloomy weather. We had a pretty good storm last night and Winston is a big pussy. He spent the whole night in my lap whining every time there was a noise.Mind you our fmc (furry middle child) is about 85 lbs! Not good while trying to knit on a super secret project that has a deadline. Everything I knit end up with a few dog hairs knitted into it. I do my best but whats a girl to do? sigh


In SAHM news: here is a pic of MB helping Mommy sweep the driveway. Oh yeah I'm Lovin Life.

2 comments:

Lorena said...

OMG, that is so exciting! You go, girl!!!!

Laurie said...

The trunk show sounds like a splendid way to drum up interest and business for you. Be careful what you wish for: you could end up a very busy woman!