Monday, October 01, 2007

Comments and Raverly

I got the comments out of moderation and up so we can all see about the SP11 Yarn.

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I should have Etsy up by tomorrow night and then I will post a link. You guys rock!
BTW I am sandyknits on Raverly. Check me out.

In work news, they are really starting to freak out a little now. They are coming to terms with the fact that they can not find someone with my skills that will do all the things I do for my salary. Well I could have told them that!

In knitting news... I got nothing. I should get my needle cable tommrow to start the Cobblestone pullover. I did not do much knitting this weekend as I lost most of my free time to Raverly. I am really going to have to watch how much time I spend there.

No comments: