Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Suit

I have always been a pretty modest person when it comes to how I dress. I am not one for tight dresses or short skirts. I know Mom is saying but what about the dress you wore to Amy's wedding? Pretty Sexy! A rare exception. Anywho why bring this up? Because yesterday I was shopping with the MK's and looking for a new swim suit for our trip. After boring them to death and trying on every one piece suit in the place I had not found one I liked. Well MG had her own ideas about my swimsuit. I let her pick 3 two piece suits to try on. 2 were the tank top style that made me look bigger than I like in the butt area and the 3rd was a bikini top and very short shorts. I had rejected this one before even putting it on but MG wanted me to try. I bought it. I have no idea what would make me do this. Maybe it was because MB kept saying "Mommy you look cool" or MG saying " Dad will think that totally rocks!" or maybe I am just nuts. I got it home and left it in the bag thinking I would return it. MG told Hubby about it so he told me to try it on again. He likes it. (duh!) and wants me to keep it. I asked him if I looked like I was trying to recapture my youth. I am closer to 40 than 30 after all. He assures me I look great and I should wear it. He then says "You can't even see your stretch marks"

So I said: "I'll wear it but you have to come to the pool with us more."

" How come?" says he

" Cuz all the young dudes at the condo will be looking" says I

"What makes you say that?"

"I've seen you watching the pool" I answer with a grin

"Then you had better spend more time at the pool."

I love this guy!



I'm keeping it. No I won't post a pic on me in it.

No comments: