Friday, June 27, 2008

Estes Scarf

I got this yarn at the Estes Wool Market. Plain and Fancy Sheep Co Sport wt lambs wool colorway Autumn Leaves. I found the pattern on Ravelry it is called The Sweeney Todd Scarf. The knitting is really simple but the look is great. It is soft and cozy. . I think the pattern would be great in almost any yarn. This will be a long scarf. I plan on knitting till the 400 yards is gone.

Along with the scarf I am working on a new sock. No pattern just making it up as I go. I put the lace shawl away for a while. I found a big mistake about 35 rows back and have to rip. I am also not sure I like the color.

In shop news I got some roving to dye up(64 ct Merino) and more yarn ready to go. (thanks to Miss V's skein winder). I will be having a "free gift with every order" special in July.
I am slowly listing the new yarns so check back and see what you like. I won't be doing much with the shop this weekend because my Mom and Dad will be here for the next 4 days. Yeah! The MK's are very excited. We are all going to the zoo on Sunday. If you have never been to the Henry Dorrley Zoo here in Omaha you should check it out. We have the best zoo I have ever been to here with new things opening every year.

No comments: