Friday, February 08, 2008

More new yarn and stuff

Here we have Gypsy Rose Lee (top) I love this one pale rose to rich burgundy. I had a hard time giving this up.


Here is Blood Orange. Red and orange. So pretty.

I had a fun few days getting this all dyed up I hope you like it. I have 3 more coming. it is hard to get good pictures of the black. All the new yarns are going up in the shop this week. In most cases I have more than 1 of each.
Just to prove I am knitting:
Here is my newest wip. It is Argosy from Knitty winter 06. The yarn is the Wollmeise 6 ply I got from Kris for sp11.
I love the color. Red with a bit of rose and purple. It is a bit narrow but I think blocking will fix all. The pattern is pretty easy once you get started. I have tried 3 other patterns with this yarn so far but I think this one might stick.

No comments: