Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Stuff

I suck at video games. MB is playing the PS2 Spoongebob game and I can't help him. He is mad about this but it is what it is. He will just have figure it out or wait for his sister or Daddy to get home. Poor kid...

Pam has lots of great new stuff over at Yarny Goodness. Not my stuff yet but she is working like crazy over there. Check out the new stuff. Super fun.

I have not spun anything yet. I have not been able to sit down to it for more than 20 minutes at a time yet. I am having some trouble getting the yarn to wind on the bobbin right and all I've got so far is a twisted mess that untwists when I let go. I have to go back to the opl and get that book again. Toph loves to watch the wheel and MB likes to "help me". I will have 2 days here to myself when I get back from Moms and I am going to work on it then till I get it.

We got the taxes filed last night. Yeah I love getting $$ from Uncle Sam.

1 comment:

Pam the Yarn Goddess said...

I got to your stuff early this morning and pooped out. I'll be working on adding more stock tonight, and yours is first on the list. It should be up tomorrow. :)