Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Indie of the Week



I got a very nice lip balm from my Sock it to me twice pal and went online to check out the maker naiad soap arts. Erin sells her hand made soap, lip balms and other bath products on Etsy. She does wholesale orders too. She makes all of her products by hand. I love that.

I ordered this yummy All Natural Blood Orange soap ( and the chocolate peppermint lip balm). The soap smell great and lathers up well. It leaves nice smooth skin. Not sure I can go back to regular soap after this. I can't wait to try some of her others. The price is right (imo) and shipping is fast and reasonable.


Erin is nice enough to enclose a sample of one of her other products with your order. She sent me a solid sugar scrub that was wonderful. Her service is fast and friendly. If she is out of something ask her. She is very nice about checking her stock and getting back to you. Check out what this great Indie artist has to offer. I am sure you will find something you just have to try.

Hand made soap is my new thing thanks to Lorena.

No comments: