Friday, March 14, 2008

Sock it to me

My Sock It Too Me Twice pal has received her socks and liked them. You can meet Amy here. She is very cool. Hi Amy! Amy has been fun to spoil. I have heard from my spoiler and she is getting over being sick so she is knitting away. I am not worried. She has sent me such lovely things already I know I will love them.

Still on the subject of socks. I have finished the first STR sock. My Monkeys are going pretty slow because I have not really knit anything for the last 3 days. You see it has been in the upper 60's here and MB and I have been taking advantage. The dogs have been out almost all the time too. MB likes to chase them around the yard. Toph is getting better at fetch. Winston never went in for the whole fetch thing. The two dogs have a great time together. Winston is a puppy again.

Looks like the cold and crappy weather is coming back. I need real spring soon!

I gave the drop spindle another try last night. I think I may need a few pointers. gonna to take it to the next knit night. I know Dee can help me. (Dee is Sandy too btw and very sweet) She has mad skills on the spindle. I may have to wait a week or 2. Poor Miss V is recovering. Get better soon V!

No comments: