Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First day of school



Well the first day of school was today. MK was so excited she got up and dressed by 6:45 am. School starts at 8:50 so she had to wait a bit. In a stroke of luck her teacher from last year is now teaching first grade and MG is in her class again.(along with 16 of her classmates) MG is very happy about this because her best friend is in the other class.

MG picked the outfit you see her in. A leopard print top and black skirt. If she picks an outfit like this for the first day of 10th grade I might get worried. She had a great day and is looking forward to tomorrow. On Friday Mom and Jan will be going to the school to teach the first graders all about guide dogs. Mrs B asked us to do this last year but we could not work it out. I am so glad she can do it this year.
While MG was at school Mom and I went to another of my LYS (I only go to 2). We did not buy any yarn but Mom got me Ann Budd's new book. This book has everything you need to know to knit socks. I love it! I have a feeling it will be well loved. We also dyed the yarn for the poncho project. I will post some pictures of it when it is dry.

No comments: