Friday, August 03, 2007

I don't know what to say

I got home from work and hubby told me Mom had called and I should call her back. So I did... She had bad news for me. My God-mother, who I was named for died sometime this last week. We don't know how or why or even when, she had not called her sister for a few days and did not answer her phone. Diane called one of Sandy's friends and asked him to go check on her.... She had died in her trailer all alone. I can't think of anything worse than that...She had been in a lot of pain for several years after a work injury... I should be happy that she is not in pain anymore...
I can't believe she is gone. I never knew how much I missed her until just now...
Good Bye Sandy, I hope you know that we love you and will keep your memory alive. I will always remember you...

No comments: