Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

So the camera needs batteries and its pouring outside so you will just have to take my word for it but there has been progress on the Tomten sweater. I should finish the hood tonight and maybe pick up for the first sleeve. I am very excited. I have yet to cast on for the second bubble wrap sock. I have been working away on the Tomten. I am right now pondering buttons for this sweater. I have looked a tons but can not seem to find what I am looking for. Truth be told I have no idea what I am looking for as I can't seem to make up my mind... Oh well I still have time
I should be getting my match for HSKS3 anytime now. Yeah! This should be a fun way to celebrate the end of the series. Hello swap pal!
I am dyeing some yarn for my SP11 pal tonight. I hope she likes it! Hello SP11 pals! I love doing the swaps. It is really cool to meet new knitters. It reminds me of the swaps we did in Girl Scout's at National Center West in WY. ( anyone else get the chance to go there?) There were girls there from all over the country and we all brought patches and little things we had made to trade with the other scouts. I still have one of the swaps I got in the summer of '87... a little lump of coal with gogglie eyes and foam feet. On the bottom it says NCW '87.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

GO Gryffindor!! I'm in the swap too. I hope our house does great!!