Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wow!

Ravelry is really speeding things up! At this rate I should be in soon!

Found you!
You signed up on July 20, 2007
You are #19153 on the list.
3005 people are ahead of you in line.
15622 people are behind you in line.
46% of the list has been invited so far

Knitting news: The Tomten got a light blocking last night and will get seamed up today (I hope). Then I will show you a picture. I am waiting for a needle cable to start Hubbys sweater, so I have been working on swaps so no pictures of FO's but there have been some. I have also been looking at charts for the guitar strap. I can't seem to choose which way to go with it, very traditional patterns or something a little more pop culture...truth is he could use 1/2 a dozen guitar straps so I could be knitting these forever!. I have decided that I will knit a tube and fit a plain strap inside to hold most of the weight. It should be about the width of a sock...the rounds will be short so it should go pretty fast right?

No comments: