Thursday, November 08, 2007

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

This is the post where I tell those interested what the family wants for Christmas. I can never think of anything when put on the spot so this is just easier for everybody.


We will start with Hubby. He needs: A pair of long johns, warm socks and a good travel mug for the morning coffee. He wants: a smoker (like for ribs) The Simpson's video game for his PS2 and a new dvd player for his projector.he wants one that will do the 5.1 sound thing.






MG is pretty easy. She needs warm clothes for this winter. She wants: Chapter books. she is in the highest reading group at school and she gets to read chapter books. She loves them. Anything to do with horses. She also wants the Barbie MP3 Player thing and crafts. She loves to make stuff. I don't know about the Barbie Girl thing. Seems a bit much for a 7 year old.





MB needs winter boots, warm clothes and a desk for his room. He wants anything to do with Spongebob, Superhoreos or Curious George. He also loves books and crafts. I think a RC car would be fun for him now. He loves cars and trunks.




Both kids need jammies, socks and long johns.







As for me I want The Harmony Wood needle set from knit picks. I would love both the sock set and the Options.






Books: Poems of Color, Sensational Knitted Socks ( MSKS), and Knitted toys to name a few. Maybe a book on dyes.



Yarn: Socks that Rock (I love the new Raven Series)and Lorna's Laces for socks and something beautiful for a sweater for me.


I would like to learn to spin next year so a spindle and fiber might be fun.



A laptop would be good too Santa if you're out there.


Oh yeah I need: new jammies,snow boots and a new(regular size) coffee maker. Hubby buys himself a coffee every morning, no reason we can't make it here.



Mostly I want everyone to enjoy this Christmas Season. I plan on sucking up minute I can gift making and cooking baking with the Kiddos. I'll remember that a lot longer than the coffee pot.


Here is a nice Mountain Sunset to distract from all the Gimme gimme gimme!

No comments: