Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shop Update

I am spending this week working on new things for the shop. I have some new yarns and one or two other items to post so keep an eye out for that. I am toying with the idea of buying some showcase space on Etsy for next month and want to have great things to show off.

In knitting news the 2nd tam will be done today and I have cast on the 2nd sleeve for the Cobblestone. I am hoping to get it done during knit night so I can get that thing done. I will feel pretty bad if it is not under the tree before Christmas as Hubby has been so great to me this year and he deserves a nice hand knit sweater. I am also going to get Hubby a new fryer cuz his is too small and dying.

Well that is all the news for now... I'll be back later with pictures of the tree trimming and new yarns. We have a little sun here today but are not too likely to have much more of it this week.

No comments: