Thursday, November 15, 2007

play date

I took MB to the zoo today to meet up with some Moms I had met on line. They were super nice and had very nice kids but MB wanted nothing to do with anyone. He kept saying"I want to go home" and "I don't want to play with anybody!" I took him home after about an hour and a half. We did get to see the Sharks this time and the Gorillas. Tonight is the regular Thursday night knit night. I have been invited to Miss Violets tonight. I can't wait. It sounds like a great group if I can find the place. For those into this sort of thing Miss Violet is The Violet of Lime 'n Violet fame. I don't really do podcast but I have seen her yarns and they are beautiful. She told me I had to be able to put up with off color humor and big dogs. Should be fun. What to work on?

Yarn should arrive today for GAH's order. I need to put it in to soak if I am going to dye it this weekend. 6 hanks of worsted shouldn't be too hard. I am going to leave the sale up for another week. So if you would like some pretty hand dyed yarn go check it out. I have 2 Christmas colorways up and it is not too late to start socks for Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited! Package!!!
You are gonig to meet Miss Violet? Please tell her that I love her sense of humor, I listened to all the episodes, so much fun! You'll have a great evening. Wish I could go, too!