Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Look What I got!



The postman brought me 2 boxes today. The first was GAL knit picks order and the 2nd was from Simone. She said she wanted to send me something to thank me for send her her Knit Picks stuff. The box was a total mess when it got here but all was well within.

She sent some candy for the kiddos (which I am hiding for now) a very nice postcard and yarn. First is 1 ball of Regia Galaxy. This colorway is very soothing. I really like it. It is called Jupiter Syil. The next is 2 balls of the Regia Kaffe Fassett. I love it, and it stripes! Thank You so much! I love them. The colors are so different from anything else I have. Yea! btw I have your last box here but I think I will send it when I get back from the weekend. I want to find one little thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy,
I'm so glad you received the package, I was a bit worried :)
Have fun knitting,
Simone