Thursday, November 08, 2007

Much better

MB seems to be on the mend. He was looking pretty sick last night but this morning he is right as rain. Ah to be a kid. When I get that crud it last for a week or more.

I started a new pair of socks last night with the Kaffe Fasset yarn from Simone. Love the stripes. The color is called Storm. MG wants them so we will see. I might be able to get socks for both kids out of these 2 balls of yarn. That would be too cute.

I think I have my Christmas gift knitting list done and I am in pretty good shape. Almost everything is started and I really only need yarn for 1 or 2 little things. I am almost done with the Mitts I am working on. They are so soft! I find myself just petting them. I also have one purple kid sock done. Getting there. I want to make my MIL a Santa so if you know of a good pattern? I might just make it up as I go along

I am dreaming up new colorways for BunkyBoBos, thinking ahead to spring. I want to move into acid dyes and maybe try some natural dyes as well. I am taking my BBBs stock with me to show off to my family this weekend so if you happen to order anything I will not get it out until Monday. I am going to leave my sale up for a while and see if I can get some of these to sell before Christmas. If they don't sell everyone will get socks next Christmas!

I am off to eat some graham crackers and watch Blues Clues with my boy. Yeah, I'm lovin being home.

No comments: