Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sock It Too Me Twice

Here are my answers!

How long have you been knitting?I learned when I was little but I have only been knitting regularly for about 2 years.

Do you consider yourself beginner, intermediate, advanced? I would say intermediate. There is always some new thing to learn.

How long have you been knitting socks? About 8 months

What are your favorite fibers to work with? Wool and natural fibers.

What is your favorite color? Red is my favorite but I love color. I do not like pastels, and I look bad in yellow

What are your current WIPs (works in progress)? Cobblestone for Hubby, Socks for both kids, mittens

Name your favorite yarns, (brand, fibers, colors, etc.). oo this is hard! My favorite for socks so far is Lorena's Laces, That said, I love to meet new yarns. I would like to try STR, Yarn Pirate, Mountain Colors. I love hand painted yarns.

What are some yarns/fibers that you stay away from. Furry yarns and acrylics

What is your family situation? (Married, kids, pets?) I am married 2 kids and a large dog.

Name some of your hobbies. Movies, reading Theatre

Name some of your favorite movies? I love old movie musicals. Other faves include The Godfather, Singin' in the Rain, Spinal Tap and A Christmas Story.

Do you like to read? Oh Yes all kinds of things

Do you collect anything? Yarn, art glass

Do you own an iPod or mp3 player? nope.

What are your favorite type of knitting needles? I love my Harmony DPN's for socks. I use circs for almost everything else

What knitting notion could you not live without? Tape measure

Who are some of your favorite designers? Ann Budd, Euny Jang, Brooklyn Tweed

Do you subscribe to any magazines? (Knitting or otherwise.) nope

When is your birthday? May 4
Do you have a "wishlist", (on Ravelry, Froogle, or Amazon)? I have a very long list on Raverly

Do you have a Ravelry ID? sandyknits

If you had a sheep, what would you name it? Aran

This will be fun! Time to plow through the stash.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy,

I'm your Sock It To Me Pal! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and spoiling you!

Let me know your email address. I am knittingswapperATgmaildotcom