Monday, November 05, 2007

Pretty colors




New Yarns! These are both Superwash Merino Wool. There is 220 Yards of the dark purple and 440 yards of the blue and burgundy. I love both of these, but alas they are bound for the shop. This is the last undyed worsted left in the house. I hope to order some more when some of the other yarns sell. I do not have names for these yet. I'll get to that later.

In other news Hubby had today off and went to the school to have lunch with MG. She was so happy and Hubby said it was pretty interesting to see her there with all the other kids. Next time he if off on a Monday I will go. Gotta do it while she will still let us!

Only 3 days till I leave for my weekend with Mom, GAL and GAH! I am so excited. I have found 2 knitting shops near where we are staying. Should be lots of knitting and hanging out together. I need to make some cookies.

No comments: