Friday, December 14, 2007

Sock it to me!

My sock pal sent me a Christmas gift yesterday. I would show you but blogger hates me just now so pictures will have to come later. Sock Pal sent a sock blocker key chain with a pattern for a little sock for it, super cute. Some yummy smelling candles. A bar of Blacks Chocolate Mint. I have never tried Blacks before but I love it! Very yummy. Lucky for me the MK's don't like mint so it is all mine! There is also a dpn holder that is just so darn clever and yarn. Oh the yarn Claudia Hand Painted in the Lipstick colorway. It is so bright and fun. I am going to save it and knit it up some dark winter weekend when I need some color. Thank you sock pal! Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you like everything and really happy to hear that you don't have to share your chocolate with the MKs.