Monday, January 21, 2008

Cold and Crafty

It is cold! I am used to winter and don't mind the cold so much but this bone chilling below 20 crap just defeats me. I would like nothing more than to sit under a pile of wool all day but the MK's don't like to let me sit still for that long. MG is home from school(MLK day) today so indoor winter fun is the key today. I have a bag of home made play dough all ready. They will spend hours playing with that stuff. The trick is to keep it out of the carpet. The Wii keeps them busy too.

I have 3 non knitting projects going right now I hope to finish today. They would have been done but I can not make the finish cure any faster. I will show you tomorrow. Yesterday was good. I was feeling very creative and relaxed which always leads to good things.
Well time to feed the Monsters.

No comments: