Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dear Media

Please stop telling us this election is about race and gender. I am sick of hearing about it. I am much more interested in how the candidates would get us out of the war and help the middle class. We understand the historic significance of having a woman and an African American running. Personally I want to live in an America where this happens all the time, it is what America is all about really. So if the media would be so kind as to focus on the important things this voter would be most grateful.
Thank You

Just to note I have not yet had to vote and have not really picked a candidate. All 3 of the top dems have their own appeal. I don't really think any Bush backer will get elected but then again I still believe Al Gore won. The primary here comes almost too late to matter but maybe not this year.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programing.

No comments: