Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spring colorways!

Here are the new spring colors. These colorways are repeatable so just let me know what you like.


From the top we have :

Acid Test

color to be named later, and

ctbnl.

Not so great with the names today. These are the test skeins for the new colorways. I hope to do more of these if they prove popular. Each of the above is 240 yards dk superwash merino. I think they would look great together as a baby blanket of something. Let me know what you think.

Also would you say my pictures have improved? Went back to the old camera.



1 comment:

Mari said...

Pretty colors. They look like Easter Eggs!

I had been out of town, so didn't get the yarn you sent until today.

Thanks so much. And for the "Hands off the Stash!!" tag,too. It is so cute and going right on the knitting bag.