Thursday, January 03, 2008

new yarns for GAL

So here we have some new hand dyes. The top is black again this time with a dark blue undertone. 220 Yards worsted wool. Good for felting.
Next is 440 Yards worsted. Semi solid Royal Blue. Same fiber as above, good for felting. A wide range of color here. I love it.


The Orange/Yellow is 70% Mohair/30% Wool. A deep yellow over dyed with red. 380 Yards fingering weight. A one of a kind.
The last is a bad photo(the color is good) of 2 semisolid Aqua and Burnt Orange. 110 Yards each dk weight wool. Also good for felting.
Guess I've been on a semi solid kick lately. I have 2 skeins of sock yarn soaking now. I am hoping to place a wholesale order for my blanks next time. More $$ up front but less $$ in the long run.

In personal news I got the guest room turned back into my office. It is nice to have a place to spread projects out where the kiddos can't get them.. I got a new craft table for Christmas and it holds a lot of stuff. I now have all my craft stuff together. I have a lot of junk. I may put some things up for sale on Ebay that I will never use. I also hope to get my sewing machine out again.

No comments: