Saturday, January 12, 2008

Puppy update

Well as of right now we are not taking the puppy. The lady had him all ready to go and her kid freaked out and now she wants to keep him. She has to move out of her house in February so who knows. We had not told the kids so we are not to upset. We do want to get a 2ND dog but will wait for a little while I think. We have checked out all of the local rescue groups and are keeping an eye out.

As to everything else. The movie Hubby did a scene for will have a screening on the 26th. I am going to try to find a sitter so I can go with Hubby. We fear they may have cut him because they never filmed his 2nd scene. Should still be cool. Lots of people we know in it and shot here in town. I might even get to meet Issac(from the Love Boat!).

In knitting news the secret projects still rule here. The round blanket is about 33" across now. I think I need a longer needle to hold 576 sts. I have put it aside for now. We will see how long it takes to get back to it.

In Spinning: I am getting better at drafting and joining a new piece of fiber. I just need to practice a bit more. There is a bit of a learning curve but I am enjoying the new challenge. I will have some pictures sometime. My on the bobbin photos always come out a little blurry.

No comments: