Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dream in Color




How much does this rock? My Sock It To Me Twice pal has sent me another package. Yes the yarn is Dream in Color! Smooshy Int color is Vino Variates. I love it! It is a deep rich wine color. And soft!

There is also some goodies from Woolgirl.com.

A very cute tape measure that just makes me smile. Some yummy lip balm, (I needed some of this!) some fun note cards, and a Thomas Joseph calendar. I love the sheep. There is also a bar of dark mint yumminess. I have hidden the rest. Mine Mine!
Thank You Sock Pal! I love it all! Dream in Color! I have wanted some of this for a long time! You Rock my stash!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO happy that you like everything--they were all things that make me smile, too. Let me know how you like the yarn.

Sock Pal