Monday, January 14, 2008

I think my wheel is cursed

My quick change set came today and it does not fit on my wheel. No way in hell. Not a chance. WTF!!!!! I am waiting to hear if maybe they sent me they wrong size. I really hope so. I am really starting to feel like this wheel just does not want to work for me. He must be lazy. and He must be a He. I feel even worse for Hubby who feels so badly that the vintage wheel he bought is giving me grief. He has decided if I ever get another wheel it will be brand new. Poor guy. He tried so hard. As a new wheel is not really an opition now I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.
With any luck (and I could use some) it was a shipping error and a new part will do the trick.

I have some props to get done for Hubby's show today. Show opens in 4 days. Thanks for the warning guys.

No comments: